Random Premiere

It was one of those regular Thursday night preview shows – 10.30pm show at Cinemax, Infiniti Mall and I sauntered in after booking tickets for X-Men Origins : Wolverine at Rs.160 to find this

(Apologies for blurry-cam - poor 2MP camera cant do any better)

It took me a couple of seconds to register that we had walked into some sort of premiere – because of waiters going around with appetizer trays and people walking around with what looked like cocktails in their hands. Initially I was more than a little interested – maybe there would be some A-list stars. And come on, who wouldn’t mind coming face to face with a John-Bipasha combo – I’d happily take a Minisha Lamba too ;) !!
However a quick scan suggested that cameramen and reporters outnumbered glam people 4:1. And I didn’t recognize a single face there – even though there were quite a few pretty faces in very nice black dresses just ‘casually’ socializing.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: